Introduction to Bayesian Networks
We run introductory training workshops on Bayesian networks over 2 days, with the option of attending 1 day. Topics covered in the workshops include:
- Decision networks
- Dynamic Bayesian networks
- Object-oriented BNs
- GIS/BN integration
- Expert elicitation methods
- Learning networks from data
Bayesian network basics
4 hour short courses
We offer 4 hour short courses on two topics:
- Bayesian network basics
- Machine learning with BNs
- Ask us about schedules, prices and specialised courses
Programming Bayesian Network Solutions
We also run workshops on programming Bayesian networks using Java and the Netica API, or Python/R and the GeNIe/SMILE API. Attendees learn how to create software to:
- Build Bayesian networks and decision networks
- Perform probabilistic inference and make decisions
- Generate CPTs from data and equations
- Evaluate networks with predictive accuracy and sensitivity analysis
If you're interested in purchasing a copy of the workshop book, Programming Bayesian Network Solutions with Netica, please see this page for more details.
If you feel you need to learn more about Bayesian networks first, you can attend the Introduction to Bayesian Networks workshop. The one day version will suffice for the programming workshop.
For more information about any of our workshops, including arranging alternative times and locations, please email us.